Thursday, January 19, 2012

Madagascar copal (about 100 years-2 MYO) - huge extremely rare unusual butterfly caterpillar (Lepidoptera)

© Anders Leth Damgaard, www.amber-inclusions.dk

_____________________________
If you are interested in using this picture (non-profit and non-commercial purposes), I will allow this under the following conditions :
1. For the license, give credits to: "© Anders Leth Damgaard" and create a link to this web page:"www.amber-inclusions.dk". Please note clearly on your web site that I hold the copyrights.
2. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by me (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
3. If you alter, transform, or build upon the picture, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same license/copyrights as I have given my picture.
If you want to use the image in a book, brochure, poster or other printed media, please contact me and ask for an alternative copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment